The personal data are used by Second Hand srl, that is the Owner and the Responsible for processing personal data, following the requirements laid down in the Regulation (EU) GDPR 2016/679 and in the existing italian legislation. The GDPR is a new legal framework from the EU that took effect on May 25, 2018. It’s an updated version of the Data Protection Directive.
PURPOSE AND MODALITIES OF DATA PROCESSING
1 Second hand srl will process the personal data using:
- MIXED: electronic and paper
with the purpose of:
- promotions activities
- multimedia informations and communications
- sending informations regarding promotions and offerts
- sales online
- Profiling activity
2- The legal bases where the processing of personal data come from, following the Art.6 of the Regulation (EU) GDPR 2016/679, are:
- legitimate interest
The legal bases where the processing of personal data come from, following the Art.9 of the Regulation (EU) GDPR 2016/679, are:
- legitimate interest
Second hand srl will process your data following the purpose and modalities in this policy privacy and based on your agreement.
WHO WILL KNOW YOUR DATA
3- Following the indications given by law, all the data will be used, collected and given ONLY with the aims indicated above and ONLY to the addresses below:
- Shipping companies,
- Administrators and Accountants,
- Tax advisers,
- IT advisers,
- People authorized,
- Internal staff
- External staff
- Companies responsible for the logistic services to our wharehouse,
- Marketing companies,
- Financial companies
- Companies responsible for recording, saving and registering data.
Managing your data, your informations may be known from authorized internal/external people and partners that have specific instructions regarding how to use your personal data.
STRUCTURE OF OUR IT SYSTEM
|Pc client, supplier, employees
|Type of IT system
|Second hand srl (Pastorano)
We will keep you data in our database for a period of 10 years
- Following the Regulation (EU) GDPR 2016/679 and the italian law, your rights, based on the limitations imposed by law, are:
- Asking for a confirmation if your data are saved in our database (the right of access from your personal data- art.15 Regulation 679/2016),
- Having a Comprehensive communication of where and how your data are saved,
- Having informations regarding the purpose of keeping your data,
- Having any informations if we have to update, modify, cancel or block your data in case we don’t meet the criteria imposed by law, ending of business relationship or any unlawful act.
- (right of correction and deletion-art.16/17 Regulation 679/2016),
- Right to limitate or to disclaim processing your personal data (art.18 Regulation 679/2016),
- Right to annul processing your personal data,
- Right to transfer your personal data (art. 20 Regulation 679/2016),
- Right to claim a control from the autority to check your data (the right of access from your personal data- art.15 Regulation 679/2016),
- the owner and the responsible of processing your personal data is SECOND HAND S.R.L., p.iva 03801730619, c.f. 03801730619
|Telefono: +39 0823 87 14 44
Esposito Francesco, c.f. SPSFNC75B05L259N
|Telefono: +39 0823 871444
What the cookies are:
A cookie is a small text file created by a website that is stored in the user’s computer either temporarily for that session only or permanently on the hard disk (persistent cookie). Cookies provide a way for the website to recognize you and keep track of your preferences.
There are different type of cookies:
The default settings in your Web browser typically allow “first-party” cookies, but not “third-party” cookies. Technical cookies are created by the website you are visiting and are necessary to keep track of your personal preferences and how often our clients visit the website.
Profiling activity Cookies
This cookies are used to track, to study and monitoring the users’preference with the purpose to personalize the promotion to send to it. This cookies need a prior acceptance by the users (art.7 Regulation 679/2016).
Third-party tracking cookies
Third-party cookies are created by a website other than the one you are currently visiting; for example, by a third-party advertiser on that site. This cookies are used to sending promotions and they need a prior acceptance from the users.
Types of cookies used in our website
The most important type of cookies used in our website https://www.vintagekilowholesale.com are the Technical Cookies and their purpose is to improve our service.
Our website gives to the visitors the opportunity to sharing pictures and informations with Facebook or Google plus using some widget and bottons showed into our site.
Our website has some videos that may have Youtube cookies and you have the option to accept them.
Gestione dei cookie
The user can set up its personal cookie’s preferences with some options into the browser that allow the user to cancel/edit some or all cookies.
It is also possible to deny the cookie following the procedures into the browser. There are few options that allow users to cancel the cookies given by some browsers: Microsoft Windows, Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Apple Safari and Google Analytics downloading a specific plug-in from them.
You can get more informations on how to manage or cancel your cookie using the link below:
Plugin Social Network
Our website https://www.vintagekilowholesale.com include salso some plugin and/or controls for the social networks. The purpose is to make easy your sharing with your social network. This plugin don’t have cookie at the time of your access to the page for privacy resons. In case there will be some cookie, please consider that some social networks may activate it automatically or when you have done the login before visiting the website.
You can find all information regarding the plugin and how they are managed reading the social networks’ privacy linked below: